Jacobson Transport is seeking CDL-A Truck Drivers for local, home daily work to haul feed in the Wahpeton, N.D., area.
- Home daily – $65,000 – $75,000 a year plus $5K bonus, depending on how much you’d like to work
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $7,000 to $15,000 in health & dental benefits a year
- Haul feed (No HAZMAT or TANKER endorsement required)
We are a small, flexible transportation company, and we are eager to work with you! At the same time, our parent company, Viessman Trucking, gives our employees access to a competitive benefits package.
APPLY TODAY HERE!
(Note: We share an applicant tracking system with Viessman Trucking, so you’ll see their name at the top when you apply. We are a subsidiary of Viessman Trucking.)
If you live near the following areas or cities, apply today!
- Eastern North Dakota
- Western Minnesota
- Northern Iowa
- Eastern South Dakota
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Watertown, SD
- Benson, MN
- Glenwood, MN
- Dawson, MN
- Marshall, MN
- Montevideo, MN
For more information, call:
Elizabeth Billups, 605-272-3200
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 in health and dental insurance benefits!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for FT drivers, paid out monthly for the first 12 months/$416.66 a month
- Professional Driving Bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 more a month
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
Jacobson Transport Inc. is a NON-HAZMAT/HAZMAT trucking company that hauls mostly regionally in the MN, SD, ND, IA areas, hauling propane, ammonia, liquid yeast, molasses, sugar, asphalt among other things. Some of our regional driving opportunities are still home daily every day or every other day. We are looking for a experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Good driving record
- 6 months CDL driving experience for trucking school graduates or 1-year CDL driving experience
- Transport goods to and from manufacturing plants or retail distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Valid CDL-A truck driving license
Since 1935, Jacobson Transport Inc. has hauled a variety of products, such as liquid yeast, molasses, liquid sugar, caustic acid, liquid fertilizer, liquid propane, anhydrous ammonia and grain, in tanker, pressure-vessel (HAZMAT) and live bottom trailers. The company is located in Wahpeton, N.D., and transports goods from North Dakota to Texas.
Jacobson Transport is dedicated to enhancing the service provided to our customers and strives to play an active role in assisting customers to thrive and excel in their respective industry. We do this by providing our customers, and their customers, superior customer service and through the belief that all business relationships can be mutually beneficial when honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of that relationship.